Sunday, December 27, 2009

Handbook Of Emergency Cardiovascular Care My Job Going Against Their Own Handbook?

My job going against their own handbook? - handbook of emergency cardiovascular care

It snowed 20in. Supplies says if I come in the day, before and after Christmas, half of my shift, I'll pay the full amount. I am throughout the day, before and after. I had to go because my car is not moving. 2 days later I'm still sick and can not move the car yet, the more I do not want to go when I'm so weak. especially when below 0 and even spitting. I do not even know have time to be ill. But they are so desperate for workers, because no one will see that threaten to leave us to pay for, regardless of what the manual says to take. can do, honestly, that? I am so frustrated because it took me a lot of drugs and my head is not yet ripe. Also, the new snow calls for an emergency is to say in danger, that the life outside. Is there a way to beat them?

No comments:

Post a Comment