Monday, February 1, 2010

Borrow A Saree How To Buy A Good Saree?

How To Buy A Good Saree? - borrow a saree

I always loved the Indian culture and I'm still learning more. I went to a Sikh temple, a good friend to me before I was on holiday, back in India and we lost contact.

Another online friend of my best, always tells me how beautiful I would be a sari. The problem is that the clothes that I only warn, India, before the long tunic and trousers conditioning head, leading to the temple. I borrowed from my old friend.

We have a large Indian community here in my part of the world "Westurn" And I ask the following questions:

What do I look good in a sari?
How can I get one? * As silly as it sounds *
If it is traditional to go barefoot? Or I can sandals?
How can you wash?
All proposals for material / design?
Any other information that you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment