Friday, January 22, 2010

Red Coffee Maker My KITCHENAID Coffee Maker Won't Work?

My KITCHENAID coffee maker won't work? - red coffee maker

(for my mother, the team unsavvy)

Hello, has not my coffee and we do not know what to do, is a red KitchenAid coffee, here is a picture: http://www.caparadis.com/products/full/0 ...

haha, sorry, could not be more helpful, but if you have any questions, would help to have solved the case, I would be happy to answer them.

most: our own coffee every step.
Is it really broken? Filter clogged?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a very similar red, but with a stainless steel cover. The handbook offers help. I still have problems when the screen displays an error message. My problem is, because water in the electronics. I tend to pour water into the ground in front of. After a few days to dry, it will work again. Not sure if this is similar to your problem than mine turns on but nothing else. You need a guarantee. If your KitchenAid will replace in the year.

Anonymous said...

A broken coffee is a serious problem! My life is waiting! Try to infect another, it could trigger a switch when you are in water. The Kitchen Aid is not among the best. If you still do not run, I hope that is under warranty. Sorry.

Post a Comment