Thursday, January 21, 2010

What Lvl Do Shamans Turn Into A Wolf For A Lvl 80 Enhancement Shaman What Are The Hit And Expertice Caps Also Why Do People Stack Haste Over Crit?

For a lvl 80 enhancement shaman what are the hit and expertice caps also why do people stack haste over crit? - what lvl do shamans turn into a wolf

so that the fans and RAID helps them includes Gemmingen, without reaching for them. I find no clear position on all this recently, and as a result many different answers. tion in advance for your time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to) simple clear answers, but elem (and any other cover. Every time I ask if I mixed reactions in addition, to being told to go to elitist jerks (which makes my eyes Glasz more.)

I think, correct, but what good is a critic, if you are a split second before the end of the occupation ... not to wait to ... idk. Since most of the results, you can Crits more anyway, right?

Post a Comment