Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wrought Iron Fence Panels How Do I Get More Privacy In My Backyard?

How do I get more privacy in my backyard? - wrought iron fence panels

We have over wood panels on both sides of our neighbors. However, the posterior wall iron gate so that it can cause the entire back yard by passers by our house on the main road to see. I feel like everyone can see my kids play and be able to tell when I'm home or not. How can I hide the iron door, without having to build a new fence? What are some good material, aesthetic, and cheap enough to hide it. I insist that is largely based on trees, which occupy the space, not always. This is a new house, the HOA must also be friendly. Thank you!

6 comments:

july said...

These plants grow on my fence. These are not my photos (thanks to people who have photos!), But are good examples of plants.

Http: / / honeysuckle pyropus.ca/personal/house/garden- ...

Campsis http://www.flickr.com/photos/wyscan/7923 ...

Grapevine http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonoflee/52 ...

I live in Zone 7 (Oklahoma). All of these vines and 5 degrees to 105 degrees. They are fast, aggressive and even farmers can be invasive and requires a cutout of May each year.

I do not understand my vineyard (not in the area 7), but the most aggressive of the vines is I have.

Lady Hayshaker said...

Try ivy plant. It will grow faster and privacy all year round.

Lauren said...

You can see some big shrubs in front of the fence () on each side. Contacts garden and see what they think is the best option.

Cherie K said...

Clumping Bamboo.

Bamboo has a bad reputation because everyone thinks it is invasive. And it is - not if you select the type nonclumping.

We have blinds and it is a more fabulous. The best part is that it remains green in winter, too!

I do not know what is your domain, but I'm 6 and grows well here.

citizenv... said...

Dense brush or Agustrums perhaps like an ivy. Although most of Ivy's work last several years, and large shrubs are a little expensive. Another take hold of someone from there, Rosario Barb, although children can enter.

citizenv... said...

Dense brush or Agustrums perhaps like an ivy. Although most of Ivy's work last several years, and large shrubs are a little expensive. Another take hold of someone from there, Rosario Barb, although children can enter.

Post a Comment